Standard 90 Day Warranty
We guarantee to deliver viable, healthy material to your location or job site. Once you’ve accepted the material, it’s your responsibility to ensure its survival. The Standard Warranty for our trees is 90 days from the date of planting. In the case of replacement of tree replanting
will be included. Standard delivery charge will apply.
Extended One Year Warranty
PermaVista will provide an Extended One Year Warranty at the time of purchase.
Extended warranty charges per tree are as follow:
- 1 year warranty from date of planting.
- No charge for replanting when the warranty is redeemed. Delivery charges may apply at a reduced rate of $1.25/per mile one way.
Terms and conditions:
- The extended one year warranty guarantees each tree for 1 year from the date of planting. This includes fungus, disease, and wind damage as described below (so long as the tree continues to be Triple staked).
- If tree is knocked down due to heavy winds from a storm or tornado, PermaVista will replant the tree at a minimum charge of 35% the normal planting fee plus a reduced transportation fee of $1.25/per mile one way. PermaVista Trees must be notified within 24 hours of the occurrence to be able to guarantee the survivability of the tree.
- In the event of replacement, the tree will be of the same size and specimen as purchased on the original invoice.
- If the customer ensures an adequate supply of water to the tree, PermaVista trees will stand by its warranty. Irrigation system is required to water the trees on a regular basis.
- If the warranty is exercised during the warranty period and a replacement tree is planted, that tree will be under warranty from either (1) the time remaining from the initial 1 year warranty period or (2) an additional 90 day warranty, whichever period is greater.
- Extended one year warranty does not include fertilizing, watering, pruning or trimming cost during the term of the warranty.
- Warranty will be void if customer attempts to remove and replant product in a different location.
- T posts installed during planting must not be removed for the first 18 months, if these are removed it will also void the warranty.”